Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
The National Office, the Board, and our committees are always doing our best to introduce new initiatives and benefits to being a CSPA skydiver.
We have partnered with American Income Life to introduce an Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit, just by virtue of being a current CSPA registered participant.
Over the years, we’ve received multiple inquiries about personal insurance programs, and the difficulties of finding ones that cover skydiving. We also recognize that our sport carries inherent risks and carrying personal insurance is strongly recommended.
Please note, this is NOT travel insurance. Please talk to your preferred insurance provider for travel coverage.
Important Information about this new benefit
- Valued at $2,000 per affiliate.
- No-cost to CSPA or you, the skydiver.
- Valid during skydiving activities, both amateur and professional.
- Still valid if jumping outside of Canada.
- You can also volunteer to hear about other supplemental benefits that are available for purchase.
Please see the benefit letter below.
If you wish to opt out of any communications regarding this benefit, please log into your online profile and change your communication preferences.