We are always looking for new material to put in Canpara. Do you have pictures or an article you want to contribute? Please keep in mind the submission deadlines for the next publication when writing your article or submitting pictures.
The deadlines for submissions are as follows:
Canpara wants you to be part of the team. When you've writen an article or have pictures of people, places or events we invite you to share them.
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to send us your picture. Please note that we must have contact information from you in case there are questions about your article or picture(s).
Your photo(s) and/or article will be examined by our Canpara editor or IT chair, who will decide on its suitability for publication and/or use on the website. We cannot guarantee that your photo(s) or article will be used.
Suggested guidelines for Photographs
We want the photographs that you decide to submit to us to be the best possible.
Please consider these guidelines:
- Send us the pictures as jpgs at the maximum size you can. We prefer images that are 300 dpi (dots per inch). We can crop or reduce larger pictures. We can also use good pictures that are shot at a smaller size but minimum size of 500KB.
- The picture should not have the time and/or date visible or be watermarked.
- The photograph should be well exposed and have interesting composition
- The CSPA considers only photos of activities that comply with the CSPA’s Basic Safety Recommendations.
Before you submit: important legal information
Everyone who submits photographs or an article for our magazine and/or website must read and agree to the following release. If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must agree to the terms of this agreement on your behalf.
- I agree that the CSPA/Canpara may use the Photograph(s) that I have submitted under the following terms and conditions:
- I own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to CSPA/Canpara.
- I am the sole owner of copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting CSPA/Canpara the nonexclusive right to use it in any way that CSPA/Canpara sees fit.
- I consent to indemnify CSPA/Canpara against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against CSPA/Canpara arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
- I grant this authorization free of charge.
- Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to me.
- I agree that the CSPA/Canpara may use the article submitted for the publication in Canpara or other CSPA materials, including but not limited to the CSPA website.
- That the article is original and that I, as author or coauthor, hold the entire exclusive copyright of the material.
- I hereby transfer to Canpara/CSPA, all rights, including subsidiary rights, for the article. I am hereby relinquishing to Canpara/CSPA all control over this material such as rights to make or authorize reprints, to reproduce the material in other journals, magazines, books or web sites.
- I hereby transfer to CanPara/CSPA, the right to make copyright and proofread edits, including, but not limited to: paragraph structure, sentence structure, tone, readability, spelling and grammar, typos, and consistency.
- I agree that my name, likeness and biographical material, including affiliations, may be used in connection with and promotion of the work.
- The author will receive no monetary return from Canpara/CSPA for the use of this material
We recommend you use your browser's Print button and print this page for your records.
You can send us your photos and/or article through the submission form below for your convenience. If we can't call or email you, we can't use your material, as well we might want more information from you about them. By submitting your material, you are letting us know that you have read and agree to the conditions above.
Please contact Canpara's Editor at [email protected] or the webmaster at [email protected] with any questions you may have.