Join or Renew
Coaches and Instructors, you can find the annual revalidation form for ratings at the bottom of this page!
Joining CSPA as a Registered Participant allows you the ability to skydive around the world at any FAI affiliated dropzone.
Affiliation fees are non-refundable.
Affiliation also includes:
- access to $5M Third Party Liability Insurance
- access to a max. $15,000 from the Defence Fund
- our magazine, CanPara (5-6 times a year, Canada & US residents only)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit of $2000
- the ability to progress as a certifed skydiver and earn other ratings
- access to our Parachutist Information Manuals
- access to Technical & Safety bulletins
- awards and certificates
- guidance for conduction competitions and events
- representation to government and related organizations
- and many other benefits!
You can access your profile to:
- Renew your affiliation
- Charge your contact information
- Verify your affiliation status
Note: in order to be affiliated with CSPA, you will need to assign your voting privileges to a Member (DZ, club, or association) of CSPA.