Please note that following the recommendations of the City of Ottawa, the CSPA office will be closed until further notice. Staff will continue operations from their homes and are available by email and can return voicemails as necessary. We appreciate your cooperation and will inform you of any further updates as the COVID-19 situation unfolds.
To all CSPA skydivers,
The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing public and private organisations to take steps to prevent the spread of the virus. The CSPA recognizes the seriousness of the threat to its skydivers, especially those travelling to countries abroad to practice our sport and we feel that some basic precautionary steps should be followed.
Should you decide to travel, you should follow these precautions:
- Make sure to follow the Canadian Government and the provincial government guidelines when travelling across the country.
- Always follow Health Canada’s guidelines.
Additional information from Health Canada, CDC and WHO:
- Before you travel, get all the pertinent information regarding the local policies, procedures and restrictions in place at the location where you are travelling to. Also, consider the potential travel restrictions between Canada and the other countries you are visiting.
- If you decide to travel, make sure that your health insurance will still cover you.
- Take into account the potential voluntary or mandatory quarantine period upon arrival at your destination and when upon arrival back in Canada.
United States COVID-19 updates are available here: