April 1, 2012 is the deadline for submissions for Athlete Development funds. CSPA has over the past few years provided funding to assist with costs of providing skills camps in Formation Skydiving, Freefly and Canopy skills. Details are provided below, applications are available by emailing email@example.com.
The CNTC will, in collaboration with CSPA members and member Drop Zones, provide opportunities for skill development camps, seminars and workshops which promote and develop competition performance skills in keeping with Flight Plan, Stages 4 through 6.
1. The goal in providing skill development opportunities is:
a) To develop competitive skills of aspiring National Team Members and identify potential National Team Members and
b) To provide opportunities for coaches and officials to further develop their skills and progress to the next level of certification.
c) Improve the quality of competitive experiences for all CSPA members.
2. Current and former SNT members will be solicited for their assistance in providing skill development opportunities in their areas of expertise.
3. When financial assistance is available, consideration for support will include:
- Coaches – credentials, primary consideration for Canadians, skill level (lead and assistants)
- Competitive merit – development of disciplines and national talent
- Location – equitable considerations east and west, membership population (pro rata distribution)
- Venue – outdoor or indoor training facility