About the T&SC
The Technical & Safety Committee maintains the safety standards of CSPA by promoting the highest principles of honesty, integrity, and professional behavior in dealings with the industry, CSPA membership, and the public.
- Oversees the issuance of Certificates of Proficiency (CoP’s)
- Promotes safe skydiving through rigger education and maintaining the rigging system.
- Investigates and acts upon complaints against riggers.
- Maintains a schedule of technical bulletins.
- Investigates and acts upon EJR incidents and accidents.
- Compiles summaries of accidents, incidents, and fatalities (AIM reports).